Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erivera10
Creator
Creator

Help with chart indicator

Hello,

I need your help with this.

I have a table of "employees", where I have a entry date field and a date field low, the flag is another field "sit_employee" where 1 is active, 2 is low, that is, if in "sit_employee" = 2 trendrá a date low, if you have the "sit_employee" = 1, goes to void the low date, followed by this field, create a table of "Mastercalendar" and resident table "employees", filtering inactive, ie "sit_employee"= 2 obtaining this:

Hola, becesito su ayuda con esto, tengo una tabla de "empleados", donde tengo un campo de fecha de ingreso y un campo de fecha de baja, la bandera es otro campo "sit_employee" donde 1 es activo, 2 es baja, es decir, si esta en "sit_employee"=2 trendrá una fecha de baja, si tiene el "sit_employee"=1 tendrá nulo el campo fecha baja, seguido de esto, cree una tabla de "Mastercalendar" y un resident de tabla de "empleados", filtrando inactivos, es decir "sit_employee"=2 obteniendo esto:

Rotacion.JPG

He creado 4 variables que necesito para el indicador de Rotación, vPI=Personal Inicial, vPF=Personal Final, vAltas=Altas y vBajas=Bajas, de empleados, teniendo en cuenta que la dimensión será semana.

I created 4 variables I need for the rotation indicator,

VPI = Initial Personal,

VPF = Personal Final,

vAltas = High and vBajas = Low,

all of this with employees, considering that the dimension will be week, called week_rotation.

The formula for the rotation is:

La fórmula para obtener la rotación en porcentaje, es:

((A + B) / 2) * 100

((PI + PF) / 2

this is equal to:

Esto es igual a:

(  (  ( vAltas+ vBajas )   /2   )  *100 )

/

((vPI+vPF)/2)

The values of the variables are:

Los valores de la variables son:

vPI=  Count( {1<sit_trabajador={'1'},fecha_ingreso={"<=$(=max(fecha_inicial))"}>+1<sit_trabajador={'2'},fecha_ingreso={"<=$(=max(fecha_inicial))"},fecha_baja={">$(=max(fecha_inicial))"}>}trabajador)

vPF=Count( {1<sit_trabajador={'1'},fecha_ingreso={"<=$(=max(fecha_final))"}>+1<sit_trabajador={'2'},fecha_ingreso={"<=$(=max(fecha_final))"},fecha_baja={">$(=max(fecha_final))"}>}trabajador)

vAltas=Count( {$<fecha_rotacion={">=$(=max(fecha_inicial))<=$(=max(fecha_final))"}>}trabajador)

vBajas=Count( {$<fecha_rotacion={">=$(=max(fecha_inicial))<=$(=max(fecha_final))"}>}trabajador_bajas)

Note: The fields are in spanish.

I have now here the problem, putting max (start_date) and max (end_date), just put me on the graph the week maximum , and I need to put me every week of the year.

(These dates them out with the function WeekEnd and WeekStart).

He ahora aquí el problema, al poner max(fecha_inicial) y max(fecha_final), solo me pone en el gráfico la semana máxima, y necesito que me ponga todas las semanas del año.

(Estas fechas las saque con la funcion WeekEnd y WeekStart)

Semana rotación.JPG

1 Reply
Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee