Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
panipat1990
Creator II
Creator II

Help

Hi Team,

I am using SVG Extension.....If I select Any Region then It should be With (Bar Or Pi Chart)
within region.. tell me how is it possible in SVG Extension......... Please Help Me

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

The SVG extensions I have seen for QlikView does not have any bar og pie chart options in the extension as such.

However you can use QlikView logic to create the kind of functionality you are describing.

You could make a normal bar og pie chart in QlikView and make this conditionally visible when you have one region selected. You might also then want to have a button which deselects the single region so the bar/pie chart disappears in a quick an easy comprehensible way for your users.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

The SVG extensions I have seen for QlikView does not have any bar og pie chart options in the extension as such.

However you can use QlikView logic to create the kind of functionality you are describing.

You could make a normal bar og pie chart in QlikView and make this conditionally visible when you have one region selected. You might also then want to have a button which deselects the single region so the bar/pie chart disappears in a quick an easy comprehensible way for your users.

panipat1990
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thank you Sir   

petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

If you consider your question as answered please mark it as answered - or if you still need more clarification please add some additional questions...