Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yashcena
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hiding rows based on condition

Hi,

I have the following data:

eew.JPG

I have an inline table with percentages (15,20,25…..)

Requirement is whenever a user selects a percentage x, the discount amounts which were greater than x% from previous month should be highlighted.

Something like this:

Capture2.JPG

The yellow highlighted rows are the ones where the discount amount was >15% from previous month.

I only want to show the months which are highlighted and not all the months.

Ex.: For the code 3T6571 I should see only  43221,43374 and 43435 months as the amount was greater than 15% from previous month for only those three months. 

Capture12.JPG

Is this possible? I have attached the sample app here.

Thanks in advance!

Yash

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vengatesh
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Like this

You Know What To Do.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Vengatesh
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Like this

You Know What To Do.
yashcena
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi..thanks for the reply. Can you tell me what and where did you make the change? I'm not able to figure out. 

(supress zero values ??)

yashcena
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I figured it out. thanks again!

yashcena
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi,

Can you tell me how to sort the expression in descending order? The highest amount should be displayed first.

I tried different expressions in 'Sort' properties but the numbers weren't getting sorted.

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Found the following post that has something that may work based upon my own test, and I am including a screenshot of the property to which is being referred as well, hopefully this will do the trick:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/QlikView-App-Development/Sort-Pivot-Table-on-Expression/m-p/806734#M28...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.