Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dailyfood
Contributor II
Contributor II

How Do you highlight the minimum count (could be zero) in a row in a multidimensional pivot table?

Hi,

I have attached a sample QVW.

I have a pivot table with 3 dimensions,  the measure is the count of complaints per 100 orders.  I want to highlight the best month in each subcategory (the smallest number row-wise). 

I was not able to make it highlight a cell if it is zero.

This is what I want to highlightThis is what I want to highlight

Labels (4)
4 Replies
sunny_talwar

I think it is a problem related to missing data.... for the second row where Issue = 'Burned'... you will see that there is no data in the app for Aug 2020... because there is no data... available... it isn't able to return 0 as the Min... if you can create a row with 0 as value... it should work.

dailyfood
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Unlike SUM() where you could add dummy records with "0" and it won't change the end result. I don't think I can do this with COUNT(). 

dailyfood
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I'm still waiting for a solution to this.

I can't add an empty record where there no complaints. because I'm using COUNT() and this would give me count of 1 where there should be "zero" complaints.

There are number of things in QlikView that are more complicated than they should be 😞

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Best I have is the following Design Blog post on AGGR, might prompt some further thoughts for you.  I will include the base link after that to this area in case you wish to search further in this area for other posts that may be helpful...

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/Pitfalls-of-the-Aggr-function/ba-p/1463275

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/bg-p/qlik-design-blog

I see what Sunny was saying regarding the 0's having no underlying records, but I am not quite sure how to deal with that, hopefully the Design Blog area may provide you some better ideas.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.