Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pra_kale
Creator III
Creator III

How To Display Total in Text Box if nothing is selected

Hi

I have attached a application in which I have created a channel wise summary and in text box above the table i have given a Total of Target.  As I have not mentioned a channel name in set analysis I am getting Target in text boxes as per my Channel Dimension selection. But When ever nothing is selected I am getting a Total of all the channels Target including Overall Total for that Matrix as well.

My Requirement is If nothing is selected then in Text box Total of that Matrix only should appear. Means in current e.g. Overall Target for that Matrix is 100. Then I want 100 and not 200. \

Can you please assist how to resolve this problem.

Thanks in Advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
maxgro
MVP
MVP

maybe

=num(SUM({ <Channel-={Total},Matrix = {"Submission"} >} Target),'#,##0')

View solution in original post

5 Replies
maxgro
MVP
MVP

maybe

=num(SUM({ <Channel-={Total},Matrix = {"Submission"} >} Target),'#,##0')

pra_kale
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks perfect.. it is working..

Just One more thing, in Text box where I have written Target whether it is possible in that also if nothing is selected then in that 'Total Target' will appear and as per selection of dimension text will change like 'Alternate Target' or 'Banka Target' etc.

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

I suggest that you mark this question as answered as a courtesy to the person who helped you and ask the next question in a new topic.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Jonathan is right. It's not only out of courtesy that you should do this; if you mark a later answer to a different question as correct, that answer will appear in the frame of your original post. But original question and later answer won't match anymore...

Don't worry, you'll still get replies to any other questions you may have in this thread on the same subject.

Best,

Peter

pra_kale
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks Peter and Jonathan for your guidance.

Actually I am waiting for the answer of second part and that's the only reason I kept it open, but the Community working i.e.(Question and Answer ) I came to know just now so I have marked the answer as correct. And as suggested by Jonathan next question I am raising in a new Topic.

Thanks once again.