Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How can i return back to my landing page from current page in server?

Hi All,

Currently I'm using Personal edition 11.20 with server and publisher license. I published multiple .QVW file in server and i can login and view my files with my credentials.

When I logged in through qlikview log in OR single sign-on, its redirect to landing page in server. In that page showing my all files and suppose i'm clicking "Sales.qvw" file and its show the details about sales.

But again i want to see another file like employee details, in that information stored in "Employee.qvw" file.

How can i return back to my landing page without clicking back button and want to open "Employee.qvw" file?

Is there any logout option and when i don't want to see the current file and i just click sign out, it redirect to landing page which is shows all the file with my credentials in server and click another file and see the details?

Thanks in Advance,

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

other than hitting back button, you can create a home button/icon in your apps and put an action on it to open URL of your AccessPoint instance. Downside - you would have to do that on every single app though.

More advanced way would be to customize javascript code for the embedded toolbar on top and put that home button there - I saw some examples on forum. Downside - you would have to remember to put that code back when you upgrade QlikView server