cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lkartchner
Contributor III
Contributor III

How many measures maximum can a Qlikview line chart show

I have a user that wants to create a line chart with a little more than 40 measures.  I've just learned that Qlik Sense has a maximum of 15 visible measures.  Does anyone know what the maximum number of visible measures is for Qlikview?

Labels (2)
5 Replies
pedromsouza
Creator
Creator

Help page says 15.

Qliking since '09
lkartchner
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you pedromsouza.  Can you please provide a link here to where in the docs you found that?

lkartchner
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you pedromsouza. Can you please provide a link here to where in the docs you found that?

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

I have checked QlikView Help, and I cannot find any documented limitation on measures/expressions in line charts, so I believe it is only limited by resources and what you are going to be able to see once you get x number of lines on the chart! 🙂

My hunch is the other poster found what they did in Sense Help as well... 🙂

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
Vegar
MVP
MVP

I think @pedromsouza is referring to the Qlik Sense Help for line charts, not QlikView. I  r

IMG_20190619_000028.jpg

Qlik Sense LineChart

I have not experienced any limitations in the QlikView line chart.