Qlik Community

QlikView App Development

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

Announcements
Modernize Your QlikView Deployment webinar, Nov. 3rd. REGISTER
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor III
Contributor III

How many measures maximum can a Qlikview line chart show

I have a user that wants to create a line chart with a little more than 40 measures.  I've just learned that Qlik Sense has a maximum of 15 visible measures.  Does anyone know what the maximum number of visible measures is for Qlikview?

Labels (2)
5 Replies
Highlighted
Creator
Creator

Help page says 15.

Qliking since '09
Contributor III
Contributor III

Thank you pedromsouza.  Can you please provide a link here to where in the docs you found that?

Highlighted
Contributor III
Contributor III

Thank you pedromsouza. Can you please provide a link here to where in the docs you found that?

Highlighted
Digital Support
Digital Support

I have checked QlikView Help, and I cannot find any documented limitation on measures/expressions in line charts, so I believe it is only limited by resources and what you are going to be able to see once you get x number of lines on the chart! 🙂

My hunch is the other poster found what they did in Sense Help as well... 🙂

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
Highlighted
Partner
Partner

I think @pedromsouza is referring to the Qlik Sense Help for line charts, not QlikView. I  r

IMG_20190619_000028.jpg

Qlik Sense LineChart

I have not experienced any limitations in the QlikView line chart.

Plees ekskuse my Swenglish and or Norweglish spelling misstakes