Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mohitd910
Creator II
Creator II

How to Make a qvw Responsive

i want to make my qvw responsive according to laptop or desktop it changes automatically how it is possible in qlikview and not qliksense

12 Replies
mohitd910
Creator II
Creator II
Author

it should change automatically dynamically

PrashantSangle

Hi,

what do you mean by responsive according to laptop or desktop???

Can you ellaborate little bit more?

Regards

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
gsbeaton
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

There are no built in controls within QlikView that would allow you to sense and control content and layout depending on the user's client (eg, laptop/desktop/tablet).  QlikView server enables touch controls when it senses that the user is using a touch enabled device but layout is not changed.  Best practice is to design a QlikView application specifically for the type of client that you are aiming the application at.  Unfortunately, sometimes this means maintaining two variants of your applications.

QlikSense has taken fluid and responsive design to the next level and plays much better with the different client devices and resolutions that can access it.

Hope that helps

George

avinashelite

it should change automatically dynamically?? what is mean ..can you please elaborate bit more

quwok
Creator III
Creator III

Not sure how responsive you want, but to simply scale the report to the window size, you can try the following

If you are using the QlikView application or the plugin

Resize screen objects to fit with screen size:

If you are using the Ajax client

Fit Zoom to Window Document Extension

Mark_Little
Luminary
Luminary

Hi,

If i follow you, QlikView you design the dashboard to fit a resolution, it does not automatically resize.

I know you mentioned it, but that is QlikSense functionality.

Mark

mohitd910
Creator II
Creator II
Author

yes sir i should change dynamically as screen resolution changes

qlikviewwizard
Master II
Master II

Hi Mohit,

Are you facing any issues in resizing? If yes, please share the qvw.

mohitd910
Creator II
Creator II
Author

i want whole dashboard as responsive dashboard .

please share a responsive qvw