cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to align 2 chart

Hi,

i have a problem with the alignment of 2 different chart.

As you can see in the image, days are not vertically align because the legend.

Can i force legend to be shown even if had just 1 expression ?
I have tried a workaround like adding an invisible expression set to 0 ... works but when i export values in Excel the 0 expression is shown.

Are there other methods ?

Immagine.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

Hi Luca, you can click the second chart (to active the object) and pressing CTRL+MAYS you'll see a red lines, those lines limits the chart area, you can manually set the widht similar to the upper chart.

Most probably the upper chart should be manually limited too, because if you left the default auto-widht it can vary based on the legend strings.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi Luca, you can click the second chart (to active the object) and pressing CTRL+MAYS you'll see a red lines, those lines limits the chart area, you can manually set the widht similar to the upper chart.

Most probably the upper chart should be manually limited too, because if you left the default auto-widht it can vary based on the legend strings.

sunny_talwar

You can add a dummy expression with a very small value and then make it invisible. Also make sure you have selected Stacked on the Style tab

Capture.PNG

rubenmarin

Good tip Sunny, I will try to remember this.

Unfortunatly I tried and still exports the expression to excel wich surprised me. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but maybe a workaround to hide the export to excel is add the expression like:

label: =' '

Expression: Dual(' ', 0)

So it exports a blank column to excel

sunny_talwar

You know, I did not read the whole thread by OP and responded. Since he already tried that, my response was basically redundent. But ya what you proposed can definitely be tried.