Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dhasharadh
Creator III
Creator III

How to avoid the internal Inconsistency Type A Error ???

we just migrated our apps in micro soft azure and when we are trying to reload the apps we are getting below issue in our app, looking like some memory allocation issue, can any one guide us on how to avoid this error..

Few more inputs : Local server Qv 11 and Azure version is Qv 12.

Please look into the below image.

Thanks Much in advance. Error_TypeA.PNG

Labels (3)
3 Replies
Yoichi_Hirotake
Former Employee
Former Employee

It is hard to tell the cause only form this info.

It looks you are using QlikView Desktop, Suggest you to try latest QlikView Desktop version(as of today: April 2019 SR1) on both Azure and local machine. What's the result? 

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

I can confirm you are correct on the memory aspect:

This error is signaled when QlikView gets a general exception when it tries to allocate memory.

As far as I know Azure allocates resources upon start of the VM, but if by chance there is some dynamic component of memory allocation, that would be my best hunch as to underlying issue.  We need the memory allocated upfront, dyanamic allocation is too slow for us.  Best I have as further explanation as to what may be going on.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.