Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to calculate CurrentYearMonth vs PrevYearMonth sales(Growth)

Hi All,

I want to one report as shown below. In that everything is done except the growth. In growth what I want to do is, I want to calculate growth using the sale value of april,2010 to the sale value of april,2009.

When saying it looks simple but while doing finding it very difficult. Can some one please help me out.

If you feel passing the MonthName in the dimension is the problem then you can remove the MonthName and you can pass only the Month. I don't have issue with that. You can pass the month as well.

error loading image

27 Replies
llauses243
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Rikab,

You can to use property hide expression with Straight

Good luck, Luis

Not applicable
Author

Hi Luis,

Thanks for your help. As said earlier I want that only in pivot table not in straight table. Could you please help me out to do the same thing in pivot if you got some solution.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Luis,

What is that you are doing with the below calculation. I did not understand what exactly you are trying to do. Please explain me the same and let me know whether you can do this report in pivot table.

=Month(TranDate)*10000+Year(TranDate)

Not applicable
Author

Hi John,

Could you please help me out how this can be done? This issue still not solved from longtime. Need your help badly!

johnw
Champion III
Champion III

Rikab Kothari wrote:Could you please help me out how this can be done? This issue still not solved from longtime. Need your help badly!

Milda113 already posted an example of what I described. So you have my description, and you have a working example. I'm not sure how much more you expect the forum to do for you.

Not applicable
Author

Hi John,

Sorry! I have missed out that post. That's I expected some more help from the post.

Now I will look in to that post and I hope that will be understandable.

Not applicable
Author

how do i show if it is negative growth in line chart? If I look at ZM Sales Target on Sheet 19, the growth is showing 0, since it has negative growth.

rotero
Creator
Creator

i d/l this file and this is very helpful... hope to get the hang of set analysis...

thanks.