Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to display value in the Pie area from Pie Chart

Hi All,

I have been searching around ways to display the value in the Pie area rather than outside the Pie from Pie Chart.

Unfortunately, I am still trying to find the solution till now. Would appreciate if you could provide any guidance?

Fyi, I was unable to find the exact solution from the discussion on the Pie chart subject in this community.

Regards

Ski Sim

5 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

The only way to achieve that is adding text objects (on the Presentation tab) and position those manually. Those text objects will not automatically move if the chart changes, for example as a result of selections.

Perhaps you should use a bar chart instead with the bars oriented horizontally.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Unfortunately QlikView does not support this feature (yet)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Ski

I must admit that I not keen on either Pie Charts or overlaying objects to kludge a visualisation.

But a smaller Pie Chart overlaid on a bigger Pie Chart works, although it does have an inner black circle - maybe somebody will be able to get rid of it.

The numbers though do auto move with the slices when Dim's are selected / deselected.

What do you reckon to the attached ?

Best Regards,     Bill

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I think this is the only way you can do it. Nice trick

Not applicable
Author

Hi Bill and Others,

Thanks for reply me promptly. I admit too, there is no easy or solution to this.

- Using Text, it is static. I will consider if there is no other ways.

- 2 level Pies, have tried it. Maybe workaround, but the cons is that...it gets complicated for user to understand the Pie chart.

Hope we will see this feature in the coming Pie chart setup, to be consistent with bar chart.

Regards

Ski Sim