Qlik Community

QlikView App Development

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

Announcements
Modernize Your QlikView Deployment webinar, Nov. 3rd. REGISTER
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Creator III
Creator III

How to force to select a value belong the data model -by selecting from a table that stands alone

hi to all , i have a complicate model and in it i need to make a selection from stands alone field (table) A_year , the resault supose to be like i chose one of the fields from the model - YEAR_STATUS_DATE_1 , to be more clear - the expresion that in the textboxes must response to the selection ( you can see about the expresion  in the prev discussion - https://community.qlik.com/thread/211520?sr=inbox)

THANKS.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Try these expressions:

=Sum({<P_NO_1=P({<STATUS_1={90}, YEAR_STATUS_DATE_1={'<$(=Max(A_year))'}>}P_NO_1), YEAR_STATUS_DATE_1={'<$(=Max(A_year))'}>}

Aggr(FirstSortedValue({<YEAR_STATUS_DATE_1={'<$(=Max(A_year))'}>}UnitsForMetsai, -YEAR_STATUS_DATE_1),P_NO_1))

=Sum({<P_NO_1=P({<STATUS_1={90}, YEAR_STATUS_DATE_1={'<$(=Max(A_year)-1)'}>}P_NO_1), YEAR_STATUS_DATE_1={'<$(=Max(A_year)-1)'}>}

Aggr(FirstSortedValue({<YEAR_STATUS_DATE_1={'<$(=Max(A_year)-1)'}>}UnitsForMetsai, -YEAR_STATUS_DATE_1),P_NO_1))

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted

What would be a particular example? Lets say I select 2016 in A_year, then what would the text boxes (1 and 2) will be showing?

Highlighted
Creator III
Creator III

SOMETING LIKE THIS :

STANDALONE_YEAR.PNG

Highlighted

Try these expressions:

=Sum({<P_NO_1=P({<STATUS_1={90}, YEAR_STATUS_DATE_1={'<$(=Max(A_year))'}>}P_NO_1), YEAR_STATUS_DATE_1={'<$(=Max(A_year))'}>}

Aggr(FirstSortedValue({<YEAR_STATUS_DATE_1={'<$(=Max(A_year))'}>}UnitsForMetsai, -YEAR_STATUS_DATE_1),P_NO_1))

=Sum({<P_NO_1=P({<STATUS_1={90}, YEAR_STATUS_DATE_1={'<$(=Max(A_year)-1)'}>}P_NO_1), YEAR_STATUS_DATE_1={'<$(=Max(A_year)-1)'}>}

Aggr(FirstSortedValue({<YEAR_STATUS_DATE_1={'<$(=Max(A_year)-1)'}>}UnitsForMetsai, -YEAR_STATUS_DATE_1),P_NO_1))

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Creator III
Creator III

hi Sunny , We usually know what can be the solution to various problems, but your magic touch he finishes the job ... - Many thanks again !!