Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
robinwiman
Creator
Creator

How to get my table to show a specific field value at all times?

Hi,

I have a table that I want it to behave as follows:

The Table: Consists of Sales, Sales Accumulated and Sales compared to last year in %. On the rows I have different retail stores.

These retail stores are divided into the following categories (called Store Type): Concept, Estore, Outlet, Soft Shop, Partner and SiS.

I want the table to always show: Concept, Estore and Outlet, regardless of what I put as a filter in the listbox.

So basically, if a user filters on Concept, I still want the table to show Estore and Outlet as well.

In the table properties>General>Calculation Condition I used the following string:

If( {$ <[Store Type] = "Concept, Estore, Outlet"} ) 

Which obviously didn't cut it. What am I missing here?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

You need to use this set analysis in your expressions... assuming the expression looks like this

Sum(Measure), change it to

Sum({<[Store Type] = {'Concept', 'Estore', 'Outlet'}>} Measure)

The key is to use the set analysis in red as your set analysis in all the expressions you are using

View solution in original post

3 Replies
sunny_talwar

You need to use this set analysis in your expressions... assuming the expression looks like this

Sum(Measure), change it to

Sum({<[Store Type] = {'Concept', 'Estore', 'Outlet'}>} Measure)

The key is to use the set analysis in red as your set analysis in all the expressions you are using

robinwiman
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you,

So what do I change Measure into? Do I have to change all the expressions rather than under properties>general>calculation condition?

sunny_talwar

Yup