Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
srinivas1921
Contributor III
Contributor III

How to get new report based on condition if applied on existing report?

Hi All,

we have created two reports(Using Pivot charts) like Summary report which is first level report and Detail Summary report which is last level report as shown below samples.here we navigates from Summary report to Detail Summary report.

Capture.JPG

Capture3.JPG

as per our requirement  we need create a new report based on which BU_No are satisfied below mentioned condition

Condition : If(A <> Max(B, D + E))

this condition needs to applied on Item totals only  which are highlighted with red color in the detail level report.need to display  BU_No in the new report when if any one Item total satisfied above condition.the new report same copy of first level report only but new report consist of few BU_No's which are satisfied above condition.

Note:- new report also navigates to Detail report when we clicks on BU_No.

in my Actual report (Summary Report) there is huge data.So when i applied this condition in every dimension then it showing as memory exceed.I unable to produce the result.

Please suggest the solution on this

Many thanks in advance.......

1 Reply
adamdavi3s
Master
Master

You should bee able to do the sum required using the dimensionallity function

For the drill down just use the getselectedcount(BU_No) =1 to show your detailed report.

Please remember to mark this as helpful or the correct answer if I have helped you or answered your question.