Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to obtain and analyze the status of the reloading chains?

Hi, all!

We have a a large amount of applications in our QlikView server, and wanted to have a way to obtain information about how the Reloads finished; not each .qvw, but all the chain (and not from the QMC). It's important to mention that all the .qvw in a chain have the same Category.

Just for example: Start Time (of the first .qvw in the chain), End Time (of the last .qvw in the chain), Result (Successful/Fail/Cancelled), and NTID of who started the Reload.

Something similar to this:

Job                                   Result               Start Time               End Time               Duration   

---------------------------------------- ---------- -------------------- - -------------------- - ---------- -

FFDB-Evaluaciones-EnvioMails             Success     2015-05-11 08:00:00    2015-05-11 08:00:00   00:00:28

FFDB-Evaluaciones-EnvioMails             Success     2015-05-11 06:00:00    2015-05-11 06:00:00   00:00:03

FFDB-Evaluaciones-EnvioMails             Success     2015-05-11 04:00:00    2015-05-11 04:00:00   00:00:00   

I tried with the Governance Dashboard, QVPR_Analysis, and System Monitor, but these ones show only the information of the .qvw separately.

Any idea or suggestion of how to resolve this?

Many thanks in advance for your help!

Regards,

Lautaro.

1 Reply
marcus_sommer

I think the easiest way would be to add those App-ReloadGroup matching in an additionally table to one of the above mentioned monitor-apps. Maybe a manually created table but I think those matching is included in one of xml-config-files from the server-services.

- Marcus