Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SajjadQV
Contributor
Contributor

How to replace 0 (Zero) values with ' ' (Blank) in a Table Box column?

I've a Data file loaded/displayed in a Table Box where Quantity and Amount fields are holding values; but in some rows of these fields, Data are 0 (Zero) which are displaying as "0.00" in the Table Box columns. I want to show these "0.00" values as " " (Blank).

Sample current Table Box output is given in below snap-shot for ready reference:-

QlikView Table Box - Zero Value to Replace with BlankQlikView Table Box - Zero Value to Replace with Blank

How this can be achieved? Any help. Thanks in Advance.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CJ29
Contributor
Contributor

Since a table box does not allow expressions, I reckon you will have to do this in the script. 

Something like 

if(A=0,'',A) as A;

On the contrary, you can use a straight table for the same purpose. That way you won't have to do it in Script (Not advisable to make a measure as blank. 

What you can do is, pull all the required fields in the dimensions and in Expressions say =1. Then in the presentation tab hide the expression field. You will be able to achieve the same granular table as before.

Regards

CJ

View solution in original post

2 Replies
CJ29
Contributor
Contributor

Since a table box does not allow expressions, I reckon you will have to do this in the script. 

Something like 

if(A=0,'',A) as A;

On the contrary, you can use a straight table for the same purpose. That way you won't have to do it in Script (Not advisable to make a measure as blank. 

What you can do is, pull all the required fields in the dimensions and in Expressions say =1. Then in the presentation tab hide the expression field. You will be able to achieve the same granular table as before.

Regards

CJ

SajjadQV
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks CJ29. It's works fine. Thanks for your solution.

Regards.