cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to replace the below logic

Hi

=if(match([Meeting Type],'1X1','1X1*','2X1','3X1','GRP','CCL'),[Meeting Type])

how to replace the 'GRP', is a 'group meeting' and 'CCL' is 'Conference Cal'

10 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

You have opened many threads, And not yet solve even you haven't look back from there. So, I would suggest you to get all thing which you need. Don't thread be alone.

Anyway, Where are you trying this? In Script / UI??

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi  Anil

Script only..

Thanks,

Anil_Babu_Samineni

From give statement, there is two times loading involved. If you provide any application we will work out for you?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Anil,

I traied below expresion but it's not working

if(match([Meeting Type],'1X1','1X1*','2X1','3X1','GRP','CCL'),Replace(Replace(Replace([Meeting Type],'GRP','Group Meeting'),'CCL','Conference Call'),'1X1*','1X1'))) ,[Meeting Type]

thanks,

sunny_talwar

Why can't you just do this?

=If(Match([Meeting Type],'1X1','1X1*','2X1','3X1','group meeting','Conference Cal'),[Meeting Type])

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny

The below expresion  'GRP' replace with 'Group Metting'

and 'CCL' Replace with 'Conference Cal and '1X1*''

replace with '1X1'

if(match([Meeting Type],'1X1','1X1*','2X1','3X1','GRP','CCL'),

o/p

1X1

2X1

3X1

Group Meeting

Conference Cal

Thanks,

sunny_talwar

Before we help you any further, do you promise to close all your previous non-closed threads

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Can you guide me how to close threads really i don't know

sunny_talwar

Sure, look here

Qlik Community Tip: Marking Replies as Correct or Helpful

You need to mark Correct Answer for the answer that best fit your needs. and you can mark any helpful responses for things you found helpful.