Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SNR1
Creator
Creator

How to resolve the qv task ? my task failed with error. Error Task failed with exception

HI Team,

how to resolve the dashboara failed with below error:

How to resolve the qv task ? my task failed with below error.

Error Task failed with exception:

Error Task failed with exception
Error Exception=The currently executing operation was aborted.

Please take a look and suggest

Thanks In Advance...

Labels (2)
2 Replies
MarkWillems
Contributor III
Contributor III

If you don't already, you can generate log files to do this.  The log file will essentially give you the output you would see in the script execution window if you were running the reload on the client.

Taken from the Qlik Support:

1. Open QlikView desktop client
  2. Open the QlikView application that should be logged
  3. Go to Settings > Document Properties...
  4. Go to General tab
  5. Check the "Generate Logfile" checkbox
  6. Check the "Timestamp in Logfile Name"
  7. Press OK to save the settings and close the dialog
  8. Each reload will now generate a log file named as the QVW file and the timestamp of the reload in the same folder as the QVW file
Hey, Please don't forget to add kudos, like or mark as a solution if my reply has helped you at all! 🙂
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Nikhil, I believe what happened in your case is someone manually aborted the task, but would need to see the QDS task log for the task, the entire log, in order to tell you for sure.  The other post regarding turning on document log could be helpful if the issue is related to reload portion of the task.  About the best I can offer with what you have provided.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.