Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rkpatelqlikview
Creator III
Creator III

How to show RANK in Text object

Hi All,

Can anyone please explain how to show the rank in text object. When i selected the name in the selection box then the Current Rank  it should display in one Text Object and and previous rank in one more text object.

Below is the formula for ranking which is i used in Straight Table.

23.PNG

Thanks

KUMAR

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Try this:

Rank on a textbox:

=Aggr(

Rank(

((Ceil(SUM({<[Control_Fleet (Y/N)]={'Yes'},[Carrier Name]>}Quantity)/SUM({<[Control_Fleet (Y/N)]={'Yes'}+{'No'},[Carrier Name]>}Quantity)*100,0.01,0) /4)

+

(Ceil(SUM({<[iVMS ( Y/N)]={'Yes'},[Carrier Name]>}Quantity)/SUM({<[iVMS ( Y/N)]={'Yes'}+{'No'},[Carrier Name]>}Quantity)*100,0.1,0)/4)

+

(ceil(sum({<[Safety Category]={'Green'},[Carrier Name]>} [Kms Travelled])/sum({<[Carrier Name]>}[Kms Travelled]) *100,0.1,0) /4 )

+

(round((Count( {<[Carrier Name]>}  DISTINCT [Vehicle Number]) - Count(DISTINCT {<Status1 = {"$(='>=' & Date(Today() - 7))"},[Carrier Name]>} [Vehicle Number]))/Count (  {<[Carrier Name]>} DISTINCT [Vehicle Number]) *100, 0.01,0)/4))

), [Carrier Name])

View solution in original post

25 Replies
YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Hi,

you forgot to put the formula

rkpatelqlikview
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Youssef,

AM very sorry for that. Please find the below formula for KPI and RAnk.

KPI% Formula

=((Ceil(SUM({<[Control_Fleet (Y/N)]={'Yes'}>}Quantity)/SUM({<[Control_Fleet (Y/N)]={'Yes'}+{'No'}>}Quantity)*100,0.01,0) /4)

+

(Ceil(SUM({<[iVMS ( Y/N)]={'Yes'}>}Quantity)/SUM({<[iVMS ( Y/N)]={'Yes'}+{'No'}>}Quantity)*100,0.1,0)/4)

+

(ceil(sum({<[Safety Category]={'Green'}>} [Kms Travelled])/sum([Kms Travelled]) *100,0.1,0) /4 )

+

(round((Count(DISTINCT [Vehicle Number]) - Count(DISTINCT {<Status1 = {"$(='>=' & Date(Today() - 7))"}>} [Vehicle Number]))/Count (DISTINCT [Vehicle Number]) *100, 0.01,0)/4))

=aggr (rank(TOTAL rangesum((Ceil(SUM({<[Control_Fleet (Y/N)]={'Yes'}>}Quantity)/SUM({<[Control_Fleet (Y/N)]={'Yes'}+{'No'}>}Quantity)*100,0.01,0) /4)

+

(Ceil(SUM({<[iVMS ( Y/N)]={'Yes'}>}Quantity)/SUM({<[iVMS ( Y/N)]={'Yes'}+{'No'}>}Quantity)*100,0.1,0)/4 )

+

(ceil(sum({<[Safety Category]={'Green'}>} [Kms Travelled])/sum([Kms Travelled]) *100,0.1,0) /4 )

+

(round((Count(DISTINCT [Vehicle Number]) - Count(DISTINCT {<Status1 = {"$(='>=' & Date(Today() - 7))"}>} [Vehicle Number]))/Count (DISTINCT [Vehicle Number]) *100, 0.01,0)/4)), 1),  [Carrier Name])

Thanks for your support

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Try this:

Rank on a textbox:

=Aggr(

Rank(

((Ceil(SUM({<[Control_Fleet (Y/N)]={'Yes'},[Carrier Name]>}Quantity)/SUM({<[Control_Fleet (Y/N)]={'Yes'}+{'No'},[Carrier Name]>}Quantity)*100,0.01,0) /4)

+

(Ceil(SUM({<[iVMS ( Y/N)]={'Yes'},[Carrier Name]>}Quantity)/SUM({<[iVMS ( Y/N)]={'Yes'}+{'No'},[Carrier Name]>}Quantity)*100,0.1,0)/4)

+

(ceil(sum({<[Safety Category]={'Green'},[Carrier Name]>} [Kms Travelled])/sum({<[Carrier Name]>}[Kms Travelled]) *100,0.1,0) /4 )

+

(round((Count( {<[Carrier Name]>}  DISTINCT [Vehicle Number]) - Count(DISTINCT {<Status1 = {"$(='>=' & Date(Today() - 7))"},[Carrier Name]>} [Vehicle Number]))/Count (  {<[Carrier Name]>} DISTINCT [Vehicle Number]) *100, 0.01,0)/4))

), [Carrier Name])

rkpatelqlikview
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Many Thanks Youssef, Really helped me a lot.

Can i get previous rank also of the CarrierName?

Please how can i do?

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

what do you mean by previous Rank ?

example, you make a selection on the Carrier name and with the expression above you have the Rank 8

previous rank will give you 7 ?

rkpatelqlikview
Creator III
Creator III
Author

for example the carrier name Previous rank is 6 based on the data and current rank is 2.

Till now we found the expression for Current rank so that its showing current rank, i.e., 2.

same time I need to show previous rank 6 as well.

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

here is one example (with the data I created to give you the example above)

on the image image below, on the table, Data is sorted by the ranking (highest to lowest)

Rank1.png

on the second image below, I choose DFHEY which has a rank=2

Rank2.png

on this example, what is the previous rank value for you ? it is the rank of the first name on the listbox (on which the names are maybe sorted by alphabetical sorting, which not makes sense) or what ?

rkpatelqlikview
Creator III
Creator III
Author

DFHEY which has a rank=2 because the value is 825 which is the second highest. If the same name  DFHEY next day the value is increased to 1000 which is the top value then rank is 1. At this time our text box will show the number 1.

along with one more text box which should show the previous rank that is 2 of the DFHEY  name.

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

So you use another dimension which is Date field ?

and you select a Name and a Date ?