Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to unhide hidden script for all the tabs

Hi everyone,

I have question relative to the hidden script.

In my QlikView document I must hide script code for all the tabs, so I did it, but I would like to know if there is an easy way to unhide all the tabs at the same time.

I would like to unhide all the script code to reload the document and get error messages, and I dont want to copy all the hide script tab by tab and paste it an unhide tab before reload.

Thanks a lot

4 Replies
erichshiino
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

Maybe you can use document settings -> Security - > Show progress for hidden script to check the progress and identify erros.

Then, after you debug it you can disable this option again.

Hope it helps,

Erich

Not applicable
Author

Hi

Thanks a lot for your answer.

I have tried to check this option and Apply changes, but then I can see this option unchecked, and log file does not show too much information.

Thanks

Edu

erichshiino
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

I had a similar problem before with other settings.

Did you start this application in an older qv version and then migrated to a newer one?

It happened to me in this case...

Back then, I had to reopen it in the older version to be able to use the setting properly...

I'm not sure if this has been fixed...

Regards,

Erich

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I had to open the document in QV11 to save it, and then run it in QV10 as usual.

The information I can see in log file is not so complete like you get when there is no hidden script but it could help.

Thanks a lot for your answer