Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to use System Reload Time and Display Last month on it

Hi Friends can any one help on this

Every Month we are getting Data suppose if it is March we will get Feb Data and in dash board it will be loaded for the purpose of Last reload time we will use Need to show always Current System Reload time and prior to this Current Month-1 in Text Object

Like Below:

Feb 2015 data Loaded on 2/2/2015 Latest Reload is 3/2/2015

Here,Previous Syste Month &’data Loaded on ‘Month’&’Latest Reload is ’Current System Reload Application Time

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

If you want to display the reload date minus one month, use AddMonths() in addition to ReloadTime(). In your specific case, you can use something like this in a text box:

=date(AddMonths(ReloadTime(), -1), 'MMM YYYY') & ' data Loaded on ' & date(AddMonths(ReloadTime(), -1), 'DD/MM/YYYY') & ' Latest Reload is ' & date(ReloadTime())

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

If you want to display the reload date minus one month, use AddMonths() in addition to ReloadTime(). In your specific case, you can use something like this in a text box:

=date(AddMonths(ReloadTime(), -1), 'MMM YYYY') & ' data Loaded on ' & date(AddMonths(ReloadTime(), -1), 'DD/MM/YYYY') & ' Latest Reload is ' & date(ReloadTime())

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

If the same thing if i want to do for Month and Year how can i get in this case.I have Dimensions Year,Month i.e.,Year(2014,2015) and Month(1,2,3,...)

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Please explain exactly where you want to display dates and ReloadTimes. A ReloadTime() will not change, except if you store it together with the data in a QVD.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

We are in two way situation just now have issue on for prior month we don't received data for February but when ever App Reload its showing Feb Data loaded in Dashboard.

For aboce case we have Year and Month  Dimensions when ever data load into QV it always need to to take Max(Year) and Max(Month)

1. Expected:2015 Jan in 2015 have 1 (Jan) Data only?How  can i Achieve this?

YearMonth

Thanks