Can you please let me know which version are you using.The issue is resolved on latest version 11.2.SR11.Please check the pdf of the latest version.
Thank you for the suggestion
We are using:
Production Server :
My Desktop Edition
and one more thing everything is fine in production server. The above said problem happens only in Test Server Environment.
I had the same problem, which I solved with a bundle load of the images into the QlikView app.
If you did not find a solution, you can try this. Also I received the following guideline from Qlik Support:
"Here is the info I found from our R&D department.
Reproduced if the AllowGeneralAccessToImagesThroughURL=0. (this is expected)
If I change the value to 1, it works. - in Ajax. (C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\QlikViewServer - Settings.)
Same for Webview.
Change the settings.ini to value 1 instead of 0. (C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Roaming\QlikTech\QlikView - Settings.)"
Hope it helps
I had a similar problem, but I was using a local path on "straight table" field:
= if(CONTRATOS_SERVICIOS.Vencido=1, vPath_DGSyTI &'\Contratos_y_servicios\ico_vencido.png',
if([CONTRATOS_SERVICIOS.Por vencer]=1, vPath_DGSyTI &'\Contratos_y_servicios\ico_por_vencer.png'))
I changed the value to 2 and I restarted Qlik View services.
I share this document If someone needs to know more about the theme.
Thanks a lot