cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Incremental charging, cleaning and reprocessing

Hello!

I would like a help to understand an issue related to incremental load and possible reprocessing. Assuming you understand the format to work with creation and modification dates, my problem is that I do not have this information at the source. So let's questions:

1. As Qlik address the issue of clean that exists and upload new information, this control is "our" in the script, or is logical within the QV process it?

2. In this situation, how could carry only one day earlier this month, for example?

The mass of data I have is very large, and I have no control creation / modification. Then the reprocessing will be for example 15 days back, that is every day we ran the last 15 days. It may also occur reprocessing three days earlier this month.

The principle is this, I hope I have explained clearly.

Thank you.

André Cirilo

Google translate, Portuguese > English.

2 Replies
marcus_sommer

If you really have no indicators for new or changed records you will need to create your own indicators and logics - this isn't easy and might not work so well as would you have native indicators like a timestamp or a status. I think this will be a good starting point for you:

Script for Incremental Loading of Multiple QVDs from a List of Table Names

Incremental Load

Incremental Load Scenarios

CRUDhelper framework - Incremental loads with ease

QlikView Incremental Load Demo

Partial Reload Easy and Simple

- Marcus

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP