Qlik Community

QlikView App Development

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

Announcements
Qlik Analytics Tour 2020 Online. Begins August 10th. Register Today
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Is there a way to choose the location the maximized chart ends up in?

I have 6 charts on one tab.  They are small so that they can be seem all at once.  I have added the maximize option to the caption bar on each of the 6 charts so the users can maximize the charts for a larger view one at a time.  When the chart is maximized, it still doesn't take up the full screen, which is good because I want it this way (leaving room for listboxes to still be selected).  The issue is that the maximized chart only positions itself starting in the top left hand corner.  I would like to be able to choose where the maximized chart positions itself.  I would like to leave the top left corner for my listboxes to remain visible while I look at the maximized chart.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Not applicable

Answered via email:

As far as I know, this is not controllable, maximize goes top left as you have found.  As a suggestion, you could create two versions of each chart, a small and a large one and have a small button on each chart that activates the alternate view.  Of course this creates additional development effort, but I'm not sure of a simple way to achieve your requirement.  Bear in mind if you create the copy as a Linked Object, then any change you make would apply to both small and large versions.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Not applicable

Answered via email:

As far as I know, this is not controllable, maximize goes top left as you have found.  As a suggestion, you could create two versions of each chart, a small and a large one and have a small button on each chart that activates the alternate view.  Of course this creates additional development effort, but I'm not sure of a simple way to achieve your requirement.  Bear in mind if you create the copy as a Linked Object, then any change you make would apply to both small and large versions.

View solution in original post