Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is there a way to choose the location the maximized chart ends up in?

I have 6 charts on one tab.  They are small so that they can be seem all at once.  I have added the maximize option to the caption bar on each of the 6 charts so the users can maximize the charts for a larger view one at a time.  When the chart is maximized, it still doesn't take up the full screen, which is good because I want it this way (leaving room for listboxes to still be selected).  The issue is that the maximized chart only positions itself starting in the top left hand corner.  I would like to be able to choose where the maximized chart positions itself.  I would like to leave the top left corner for my listboxes to remain visible while I look at the maximized chart.

Is there a way to choose the location the maximized chart ends up in?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Answered via email:

As far as I know, this is not controllable, maximize goes top left as you have found.  As a suggestion, you could create two versions of each chart, a small and a large one and have a small button on each chart that activates the alternate view.  Of course this creates additional development effort, but I'm not sure of a simple way to achieve your requirement.  Bear in mind if you create the copy as a Linked Object, then any change you make would apply to both small and large versions.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

Answered via email:

As far as I know, this is not controllable, maximize goes top left as you have found.  As a suggestion, you could create two versions of each chart, a small and a large one and have a small button on each chart that activates the alternate view.  Of course this creates additional development effort, but I'm not sure of a simple way to achieve your requirement.  Bear in mind if you create the copy as a Linked Object, then any change you make would apply to both small and large versions.