Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aj0031724
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Is there anyway to de-select a PARTICULAR field SELECTION in the LINKED Current Selections box in qlikview?

I nned somehow to store the Field selection of a particular filed say (CITY) on tab A --> and then when I move to TAB "B" filter selection on CITY should be removed ....and later on when I switch back to tab Ä"  CITY filed selection should be apllied again.

is there any way to store the filter selection and re-apply the same filter selection in sheet in qlikview.

any help would be great.

6 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You can store the filter selection in a bookmark. When leaving the sheet you replace the bookmark to save the selection. When you enter the sheet again you apply the saved bookmark to restore the selection. To clear a specific field you can use the Clear Field action. You can assign the actions to the OnActivateSheet and OnLeaveSheet triggers that you can find on the Triggers tab of the sheets properties window.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
aj0031724
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Can you please let me know in steps to apply and replace bookmark?

buzzy996
Master II
Master II

yes u can do with bookmarks and trigger,if u need further helps let us know.

Gysbert_Wassenaar

You can find an example here: AW:Sheets

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
aj0031724
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

My client is only concerned with one field  say (CITY)

I problem is that ..accept one field say (CITY) rest all field selection should be current.

I need somehow to store the Field selection of a particular filed say (CITY) on tab A --> and then when I move to TAB "B" filter selection on CITY should be removed  rest should as per current selection....and later on when I switch back to tab Ä"  CITY filed selection should be apllied again.

is there any way to store the filter selection only on particular  CITY Field  and re-apply the same filter selection of CITY  in different  sheet in qlikview.

any help would be great.

buzzy996
Master II
Master II

use this also,

steps:

1.create two tabs,

2. select ur sections from slections box and book mark it,note down the bookmark id

3.click on ur sheet1 and add triggers on active sheet a.clear all and book mark apply book here give ur book mark id.

4.click on ur sheet2 and add triggers on active sheet a.clear all and book mark apply book here give ur different book mark id.