Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Issue in Data Reload

Hi ,

I have 12000 record in the database and it is displaying 12,000 record in Level2 file

When i manually reload the L3 file in the Qlikview it is showing all the 12,000 record

When the Refresh is done in QMC it is Showing only 2000 Records instead of 12000

Please help me out  with this issue

stalwar1marcowedelkaushik.solankiloveisfailmarcus_sommerluismadrizjonnieyacoub

27 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Have you accessing the L3 file using Root/Mount folder in QMC or different one. I never face such issue with it

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
sunny_talwar

Do you have section access in your app by any chance?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny ,

I didnt find the Section Access with the Application

but in QMC it is having the AD group in the Summary

Kindly guide me with this issue

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

HI Anil ,

i didnt know wht you are exactly asking i am new to this if u guide me will describe it

sunny_talwar

Can you check the logfile to see how many rows of data got loaded in? I have not used AD groups, but it might be connected to Section Access somehow. Not really sure about that.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you trace using Log files in QMC how many rows it has recorded? So, then we came to know what exactly the issue

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Since it is the Binary Load how can i check how many data are loaded

sunny_talwar

Good question , I don't know... I have never done this before... loveisfail‌ any ideas? May be pcammaert‌ can help?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Sure sunny, When Binary Loads involves as you stated there may be restrict data which (Section Access) - So he stated he didn't use that.

My thoughts are May be some filter happens like Where condition before Binary Load like ETL Transaction to get there requirement. But, He said something Development getting all records and QMC not. That means there is some thing related to Active Directory concepts implemented using Data Restriction for specific reason.

Ok, He must respond and/or check all the Log files which needed to be done. So, I suggest him to Trace Functionality to get into work like with in Binary Load it self that means Final Table.

LET Sample = NoOfRows('Sample');

Trace $(Sample);

Once it got present, Use that variable into Text box to know how many records got knowing. May be screenshots also will help in Dashboard and Same object using from QMC too (Which obtain in Access point)