cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Issue in Data Reload

Hi ,

I have 12000 record in the database and it is displaying 12,000 record in Level2 file

When i manually reload the L3 file in the Qlikview it is showing all the 12,000 record

When the Refresh is done in QMC it is Showing only 2000 Records instead of 12000

Please help me out  with this issue

stalwar1marcowedelkaushik.solankiloveisfailmarcus_sommerluismadrizjonnieyacoub

27 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

when refreshed done in QMC final QVW file not retrieving all the Record

When i reload it within the Qlikview it is displaying all the Record

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Level 2 QVW file holding all the record when data get refreshed from QMC and not the same data present in L3

when i manually refresh the L3 file within the Qlikview it is displaying all data

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

So Section Access is applied to L2? Why is that? A Binary Load is subject to Section Access too. If your Distribution Service Account isn't listed in Section Access as having permission to load everything, then you'll get a data reduction in L3.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

No Section is Called on Level 3 Only not on Level 2

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

u mentioned the Strict Exclusion in Previous Post where can i found that in QMC,

So that i will check it in the UAT Env

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

if is use stricct exclusion means ,every one are able to login to the application who are not authorized to access?

or it will create data error?

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Not in QMC.

Open your document in QV Desktop and check Settings->Document properties->Opening->Initial Data Reduction Based on Section Access->Strict Exclusion.

Be careful when you disable this option. Every user without proper link values will be granted access to all data.