Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Issue in displaying image in pivot table

Hi All,
In "Growth in sales" pivot table, I want to display anyother images other than those two images which is already there for <0 and >0 values. Hope some one can helpme out.

I have attached the document. Please check it out!

8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

You have not attached the document

Not applicable
Author

Hi

Sorry! I have attached it now please check it out! And provide some solution for me as soon as possible.

Not applicable
Author

Hi

You can use any picture you want.
Place your images in a subfolder to your document and enter the relative path to the image enclosed in single quotes. ( 'images/myImage.jpg' )

regards
/Fredrik

Not applicable
Author

Hi Fredrik!

Thanks for your reply! But that is not what i wanted for. I want to display the images according to the criteria in pivot table. Look into the attachment for your reference. Any doubts please get back to me!

Not applicable
Author

You only need to find some nice images and link those instead of the arrow. I used two colored marbles from a different program.

You need to change the expression in Growth

if(Sum(SalValue) - before(Sum(SalValue)) < 0,'F:\Red.png','F:\Green.png')

Not applicable
Author

Hi Mark!

Thanks for your reply. It works exactly same like mine only. So I didn't the solution yet. Because I want to display 3 different images according to the 3 different criteria.

1. if(Sum(SalValue) - before(Sum(SalValue)) < 0 --> Image 1

2. if(Sum(SalValue) - before(Sum(SalValue)) > 0 --> Image 2

3. if(Sum(SalValue) - before(Sum(SalValue)) = 0 --> Image 3

If any doubts please get back to me!

if(Sum(SalValue) - before(Sum(SalValue)) < 0,'F:\Prive\BRPG v1_4L\Objects\Generic Tokens, Large\Red.png','F:\Prive\BRPG v1_4L\Objects\Generic Tokens, Large\Green.png')

Not applicable
Author

Small change in the expression (there are several possibilities to write the expression)

if(Sum(SalValue) - before(Sum(SalValue)) < 0,'F:\Red.png', if(Sum(SalValue) - before(Sum(SalValue)) > 0, 'F:\Green.png','F:\Blue.png'))

< 0 = Red

> 0 = Green

= 0 = Blue

Not applicable
Author

It is working perfectly! Thanks a ton!