Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kishorj1982
Creator II
Creator II

Issue in extractor

Hi All,

PFA.

I have created QVDs but my data is not matching after that.

Could you please suggest on this.

Thanks

6 Replies
sibusiso90
Creator III
Creator III

What are you looking into doing, what data is wrong because there is no data in this and I don't know the problem.

kishorj1982
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I have uploaded it without data and this is QVD generator and I suspect that there are some problems with Join, concatenate in extractor.

Thanks

kishorj1982
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi All,

I am unable to understand but if I can apply applymap or if there are some trnsformations in where conditions then in that case my data is mismatched I am not getting.

Can you please have a look at my extractor and suggests on this becasue i have jus created sample QVDs.

Thanks

kishorj1982
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi All,

Could you please suggest on this.

Thanks

kishorj1982
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi All,

I am using auto number function for  primary keys.

If I can use auto number function  in QVD creation and use these keys in next data model layer then in that case will it shows any errors.

Because currently my resulys are not matching after QVD generation.

Regards,

Kishor

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

I suggest that you supply an upload with a cleaned up script. Mosty people (myself included) do not want to search through a dozen or more tabs to find some code to look at. Explain the parts of the script that concern you. You might need to provide more than "not matching after that' to diagnose the problem. What are you hoping to get? What do you get?

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein