I need your help

I have two tables

employees // contains all the persons ID of all employees

person_id

division

pointages  // this table contains the persons id of pepole that did the badging

person_id

date_deb   //contains the start time when the employe do the badging; 

I need to dislay a table that contains all persons id even if they didn't did the badging

person_id    date_deb

2                 15/02 12:33:12

8                   -

6                     -

I tried all types of join but it didn't work, only persons id with date deb are displayed :

Sans titre.png

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

HI,

First of all, you don't need to make any join, you just need to have the same field name (person_id) in the two tables when you load the datas.

Then make a simple table - not a graphic but a table (Zone table) - and add the fields person_id and date_deb.

With this you shoulod be able to get all person_id with their date_deb if it exists or a blank field if there is no date_deb for the person_id.

master_student
Creator III
Creator III
Author

hello, I did as you mentioned

Here's my model :

Sans titre.png

whene i display the data zone table :

Sans titre.png

there are grey fileds in the person ID filter but i can't find theme whene I click on any grey value

Anonymous
Not applicable

Salut,

Au vue de ton model, je suppose que tu parles français 😉

Les champs grisés sont surement dus à une sélection active à laquelle ne sont pas associés les PERSON_ID (une année ou un mois peut-être)

De plus, il me semble que les PERSON_ID et les DATE_DEB proviennent d'une seule et même table non?

master_student
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Salut

J'ai juste sélectionné la date, normalement tous les employés doivent faire le badging pour une journée bien précise. s'ils n'ont pas fait le pointage,  leurs noms doivent apparaîtrent avec date_deb vides

ci dessous mes sélections :Sans titre.png