Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
master_student
Creator III
Creator III

KPI today-1

Hello Guys,

I hope all is well.

I need to display value of a KPI of today and the value of today-1 of this KPI, how to do it in set analysis, here is my dates dimensions

Calendar_date / month of date / year of date

here is the expression of the KPI /

=num(sum({<NBR_JOUR_MS={7} ,Voic_Data_Flag={'Total'}  >} [Active Base] )  ,'# ##0')

Thanks in advance

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
its_anandrjs

For Today

=num(sum({<NBR_JOUR_MS={7} ,Voic_Data_Flag={'Total'} , Calendar_date  = {"$(=Today(Calendar_date ))"}  >} [Active Base] )  ,'# ##0')

Or

For Today -1

=num(sum({<NBR_JOUR_MS={7} ,Voic_Data_Flag={'Total'} , Calendar_date  = {"$(=Date(Today(Calendar_date )-1))"}  >} [Active Base] )  ,'# ##0')

View solution in original post

5 Replies
its_anandrjs

For Today

=num(sum({<NBR_JOUR_MS={7} ,Voic_Data_Flag={'Total'} , Calendar_date  = {"$(=Today(Calendar_date ))"}  >} [Active Base] )  ,'# ##0')

Or

For Today -1

=num(sum({<NBR_JOUR_MS={7} ,Voic_Data_Flag={'Total'} , Calendar_date  = {"$(=Date(Today(Calendar_date )-1))"}  >} [Active Base] )  ,'# ##0')

master_student
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks @Anand, IT WORKS

I need the value of the KPI of month -1 and year -1

its_anandrjs

For Month

For Today

=num(sum({<NBR_JOUR_MS={7} ,Voic_Data_Flag={'Total'} , Year= {"$(=Max(Year))"}  >} [Active Base] )  ,'# ##0')

Or

For Today -1

=num(sum({<NBR_JOUR_MS={7} ,Voic_Data_Flag={'Total'} , Year= {"$(=Max(Year)-1)"}  >} [Active Base] )  ,'# ##0')

For month use NUM Month fields,

its_anandrjs

Dear Bakir, It seems you got the answer then please close the thread with appropriate answers.

master_student
Creator III
Creator III
Author

okay