Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
villegasi03
Creator
Creator

Keyboard Shortcuts

Is there somewhere I can find a list of Qlikview shortcuts available to use within the UI. The help documentation seems to only provide random referrences to shortcuts but no list. If I am just dreaming and one doesnt exsist would someone please provide a few most commonly used?

Thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Hello,

Rightclick on the toolbar in QlikView, select Customize, click tab Options, enable option 'Show shortcut keys in ScreenTips' and you will see the shortcuts when you point your mouse at the buttons in the toolbar(s).

Kind regards,

Patrick Strooij

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Not applicable

Hello,

Rightclick on the toolbar in QlikView, select Customize, click tab Options, enable option 'Show shortcut keys in ScreenTips' and you will see the shortcuts when you point your mouse at the buttons in the toolbar(s).

Kind regards,

Patrick Strooij

villegasi03
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you sir. That helps out a ton.

Not applicable

Thanks, This helped a lot.....

Not applicable

🙂

Thanks ...it helped ..great 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

Very userfull option! Thanx!

May be you know if there is a shortcut for file closing (similar to Ctrl+W in MS Office and internet browsers). For this purpose the key sequence Alt, F, C could be used, but still - it's not a shortcut

Thanx in advance!

Rds,
AT

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

any clue if there is a shortcut to close/remove a tab in the Editor?

matt_crowther
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Here's a link to one of my blog posts that covers most of the available Shortcut Keys in Qlikview (both in the Script Editor and Frontend).

http://qvdesign.wordpress.com/2012/03/08/qlikview-data-soldier-essentials-part-1-shortcut-keys/

Hope it's of use.

All the best,

Matt - Visual Analytics Ltd

Qlikview Design Blog: http://QVDesign.wordpress.com

@QlikviewBI

Not applicable

Hello,

Regards,

Snehal Nabar