Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prajwala
Contributor II
Contributor II

LDAP Query Help

Hello all,

I am very new to using LDAP queries. We have setup LDAP connection as below:

OLEDB CONNECT32 TO [Provider=ADsDSOObject;User ID="cn=user,ou=serviceaccounts,ou=ops,ou=abc,ou=xyz,ou=ad,dc=xyz,dc=com";Encrypt Password=False;Data Source="LDAP://directoryservices.xyz.com:636/Base DN: ou=XYZ,ou=XYZInternalView,ou=XYZViews";Mode=Read;Bind Flags=0;ADSI Flag=-2147483648] (XPassword is DDIeLIBIEBJOXXJOELMAFAREEZdeGZRMRBTB);

I am just getting started and tried the below script:

LOAD *;
SQL
SELECT sn FROM 'LDAP://directoryservices.xyz.com:636/Base DN: ou=XYZ,ou=XYZInternalView,ou=XYZViews' WHERE objectCategory='person';

I am receiving the below error:

Screen Shot 2019-10-01 at 2.08.33 PM.png

Can someone help me with the query please?

TIA

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Your best bet is going to be going to someone on the LDAP team to have them give you the correct information to access things, they are going to be the experts, not us.

That being said, I want to clarify something as well, what you are trying to do is actually pull data from your LDAP via the Load Script and NOT configure a Directory Service DSP?  Either way, I would expect your LDAP admins are the guys to best help you here.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.