Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Legend Position

Hi guys,

A very quick question, I have a requirement to position a chart legend to the left of the chart instead of the default right position. Please not I am not talking about the alignment.

Is it possible to move the position of the legend to the left and then have the chart on the right?

Thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi

if you press ctrl+shift after chart selection you'll be able to move every part of the cheat as you prefer.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi

if you press ctrl+shift after chart selection you'll be able to move every part of the cheat as you prefer.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for that

Not applicable
Author

when I put the legend on the button of the chart

it is still vertical

like this:

• product1
  • product2
  • product3

But I wanna the content of the legend to be:

product1     product2      product3

what can I do?

laurent_robin
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Try the "Reset User Sizing" and "Reset User Docking" buttons on Chart Properties/General, it may solve your problem.

mgavidia
Creator
Creator

Hi there,

Did you ever get to set the 3 legend lines to display horizontally rather that vertically?

I've trying to get the same result as you mentioned above to no avail. I moved the legend block to the bottom but they still remain vertical. I know it is possible; however, there must be something else that needs to be done.

I'll appreciate your feedback. Thanks,

Miguel Gavidia

PS: There should be a QlikView option to do just that.

jduarte12
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

I have been struggling with the same question, as the CTRL+SHIFT does not allow to display the legend content horizontally.

I have solved the problem by creating line objects with the colour of the chart lines. It is certainly not the most elegant solution, but it works fine.