Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Line Chart set analysis qualifier bug?

Hi all

I am not sure if this is a bug or if I have not used the correct syntax, so hoping someone can shed some light.... Here are the details:

Line chart with two expressions both containing set analysis with the qualifier for "all" ,1 , used in both. The problem seems to be that the  qualifier for "all"  is ignored.. .So when a selection is made that has an impact on the chart. However when I disable one of the expressions the chart acts as expected i.e not subject to the selections made.

Interesting though is when I changed the chart type to a Bar chart there is no problem....

Here are the two expressions:

=Count({1 < Result={'S'} >} [Task ID])

=Count({1 < Result={'F'} > } [Task ID])

I have attached an example QVW which illustrates the point made above.

Is this a bug for the line chart???

Thanks

Scott

2 Replies
sunny_talwar

I think for line chart you can have 2 dimensions and 1 expression or 1 dimension and 2 expressions. In your case, you have two dimensions and two expressions. Have you noticed the dimension changing from date to result on selection of a date? I don't think its not a bug, it is how QlikView seems to work.

Capture.PNG

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny

I think you may be spot on... when I removed the 2nd dimension the issue did not persist. It does seem that it is a case of one dimension, with two expressions. With a selection made and two dimensions in the chart the dimension does change from date to result.