Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nakuldev
Creator
Creator

Line chart date selection

Hi All,

In the attached demo dashboard, when we click on any of the MonthYear filter the line will start displaying from the selected date to recent date. Its working fine with first tab but not with remaining tabs. I know its because of not having master calendar. In the second tab and third tab we are multiplying expressions from different tables. As these two tables have different month years its not working properly as per my assumption.

Could someone help me with this issue.

Thanks in advance

Nakul

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Awesome, please close the thread down by marking the correct response.

Best,

Sunny

View solution in original post

3 Replies
sunny_talwar

Not entirely sure what the required output is, but may be this for Index Data

=RangeSum(((Sum({<Index_Name= {'Steel'}, FX_Currency=, Month_Year={">=$(=Date(Min(Month_Year)))"}>} CPI_Data) * Only({<Month_Year={">=$(=Date(Min(Month_Year)))"}>} [Weight 1]/1000) * Only({<Month_Year={">=$(=Date(Min(Month_Year)))"}>}[Contribution 1]))/

FirstSortedValue(DISTINCT TOTAL <Country> {<Month_Year={">=$(=Date(Min(Date)))"},FX_Currency= , Index_Name= {'Steel'}>}  CPI_Data, CPIFX_Date * ([Weight 1]/1000)*[Contribution 1])),

((Sum({<Index_Name= {'CPI'}, FX_Currency =, Month_Year={">=$(=Date(Min(Month_Year)))"}>}  CPI_Data) * Only({<Month_Year={">=$(=Date(Min(Month_Year)))"}>}[Contribution 2]))/

FirstSortedValue(DISTINCT TOTAL <Country> {<Month_Year={">=$(=Date(Min(Date)))"},FX_Currency= , Index_Name= {'CPI'}>}  CPI_Data,CPIFX_Date * [Contribution 2])))

nakuldev
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank You Sunny!  Its working fine

sunny_talwar

Awesome, please close the thread down by marking the correct response.

Best,

Sunny