Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Linear gauge in straight table

Hi,

I have some problems with the display of the length of each linear gauge in a straight table with a drill-down dimension.

1.JPG.jpg

This first picture above shows the result in the first stage of the drill-down. This looks nice, the row with the highest value is 100% filled.

2.JPG.jpg

The next picture show the second stage of the drill-down. As you see now the row with the highest value is not 100% filled, instead its filled as the amount of the total amount.

The code below is what I have implemented in the box for max in Gauge Properties.

RangeMax(

Alt(max(

TOTAL Aggr($(v_GSV_CPPeriod_vs_GSV_LYPeriod_Positive), [Salesorganisation Name])), 1),

Alt(min(

TOTAL Aggr($(v_GSV_CPPeriod_vs_GSV_LYPeriod_Negative), [Salesorganisation Name]))*-1, -1)

)

The other columns in the drill-down is [Customer Group Name] and [Customer Name].

I would like to fill the row with the highest value to 100% everytime, regardless of which stage of drill-down. How can I change the script to enable this?

Thanks in advance,

Fredrik

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I guess, you need to edit the expression that you have used in the below space.

sample7.png

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Aadil

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

That does not work. I the initial express window I only implement the variable $(v_GSV_CPPeriod_vs_GSV_LYPeriod_Positive) for the green line and  $(v_GSV_CPPeriod_vs_GSV_LYPeriod_Negative) for the red line.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

can you post a sample app.. it will be easier that way... 

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Attached is a sample app. I want regardless of the level off drill-down that the row with the highest value in either +/- will be 100% filled.

Thanks,