cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bxprokop
Contributor II
Contributor II

List Box / Multibox Expression

Currently, I have an Expression in the attached Qlik file called Percentile Of Target Company.  I would like to create a list box or multibox that uses this Expression to all me to filter by the Percentile.  I have tried using the Expression created but it does not work when creating a list box or multibox.  Can someone provide guidence on how to adjust this Expression to work in a list box / multi box.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Labels (5)
2 Replies
Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

see attached

listbox expression:

=aggr(IF(IsNull(sum({Target} TotalCharges)/sum({Target} volume)),'No Charge',
IF(sum({Target} TotalCharges)/sum({Target} volume)<fractile(AverageCharge,0.1),'10th Percentile',
IF(sum({Target} TotalCharges)/sum({Target} volume)<fractile(AverageCharge,0.25),'25th Percentile',
IF(sum({Target} TotalCharges)/sum({Target} volume)<fractile(AverageCharge,0.4),'40th Percentile',
IF(sum({Target} TotalCharges)/sum({Target} volume)<fractile(AverageCharge,0.5),'50th Percentile',
IF(sum({Target} TotalCharges)/sum({Target} volume)<fractile(AverageCharge,0.6),'60th Percentile',
IF(sum({Target} TotalCharges)/sum({Target} volume)<fractile(AverageCharge,0.75),'75th Percentile',
IF(sum({Target} TotalCharges)/sum({Target} volume)<fractile(AverageCharge,0.80),'80th Percentile',
IF(sum({Target} TotalCharges)/sum({Target} volume)<fractile(AverageCharge,0.85),'85th Percentile',
IF(sum({Target} TotalCharges)/sum({Target} volume)<fractile(AverageCharge,0.9),'90th Percentile',
IF(sum({Target} TotalCharges)/sum({Target} volume)<fractile(AverageCharge,0.95),'95th Percentile',
'>95th Percentile'))))))))))),category)

hope this helps

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Brian, did Frank's post and updated example get you what you wanted?  If so, please consider using the Accept as Solution button on his post to give him credit for the help with things.  If you did something different, consider posting that and you can then mark that as well, so others will know what worked here.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.