Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sush
Contributor III
Contributor III

Load YTD & Sum of all prior YTD Values - to display P&L & Balance Sheet for all company codes

Hi All,

Please see below scenario where I am looking for help

1. Have loaded data with the columns FiscalYear, Period,  Company Code, AccountNo,  AccountType (Balance Sheet/P& L Account), Amount

2. Need to display for each company code the current FY YTD values for P&L and for Balance Accounts - display values for all prior years.

Based on the account type I am able to achieve the above by using expression to do the sum.

3. I have a filter setup for Fiscal Year, Period

Issue:

Everything works fine when there are no filters applied.

Note: For some years the company code does not have any values for some accounts.

When I apply the filter the company codes which do not have any transaction for the selected FY are not being displayed.

Below is how I am displaying the data and how it appears when no filter is applied.

Company Codes
AccountsABCD

When I apply the filter - Say Fiscal Year it is appearing as below if the company code does not have any transactions for that particular year

Company Codes
AccountsA

I want to display the data for all the company codes for Balance Sheet accounts as it is the sum of the amount for all the years.

Could you please let me know how can I achieve this?

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Best I can offer is the following Design Blog post that may give you some options:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/How-IntervalMatch-Solved-My-Profit-and-Loss-Dilemma/b...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.