Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Load values

Hi All,

I have one excel sheet As.

CustomerMaterialCostPriceTotal
1A10
2B10
3C20
4D30
5A20
6B10
7C11
8D23

Input Box

Here i want to calculate Total value based on one input box. If value in input box is 50 then i want to calculate total as 50*CostPrice.

If i directly enter Formula 50*Costprice in Total column definition. it is working for all rows. But if i use material filteration

means i selected material A then 1,5 customers has this material and i want to update these 2 rows with input box value 80 then i am getting total as 80*10 and 80*20. this is fine

but if i unselect the material A from filtration (with intention to see all materials ).This 80 value is applying to all materials.

Is there anyway to handle this ?

Regards,

Praveen

2 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Dear Praveen,

I am sorry but i couldn't get your problem, can you please explain with example and the sample data if possible.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

Hi Kaushik,

Thanks for your reply. For easy understanding i modified column names. Please check the attached video. here problem is at last step after material de-selection input box value is applied to New rebate column.

I can't insert the video here, please check below link it has video file

http://community.qlik.com/thread/98264

Regards,

Praveem