cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Surya
Creator II
Creator II

Logic Help For each

Hello., I have an Requirement for example Number = 3 in this case we need to develop date1,date2 1 ,3 2,4 3,5 4,6 upto 87,90 .... Here we need to take date1,date2 sum(sales),avg(sales) 1 ,3 100 100/3(3 is number) 2,4 250 250/3 3,5 200 200/3 4,6 400 400/3 upto 87,90 350 350/3 and like we are getting all avg sales we need to take max of avg(sales) number also change for every material. this all process we are one value like this we are having so many materials we require each and every material max (avg(sales)) Please help me... as much as you know. Thanks in Advance
3 Replies
Surya
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hello.,

I have an Requirement 

for example Number = 3

in this case we need to develop

date1,date2

1 ,3

upto

Here we need to take 

date1,date2   sum(sales),avg(sales)

1 ,3        100                   100/3(3 is number)

2,4        250                  250/3

3,5       200                     200/3

4,6      400                   400/3

upto

87,90   350             350/3

and like we are getting all avg sales we need to take max of avg(sales)

number also change for every material.

this all process we are one value like this we are having so many materials we require each and every material max (avg(sales))

Please help me...

as much as you know.

Thanks in Advance

tresesco
MVP
MVP

I have been seeing this requirement some days now. You would have probably got the solution already, has the requirement been clear to people here I believe. Try to explain better. 

Few clarifications would be helpful:

• You mentioned Number=3 - but there is no reference of this number in sample explained. So try to explain - 'where this 3 you are getting from'
  • You also mentioned about materials - but again we don't have any clue of the same in your example.

For faster and precise solution -  try to prepare a sample app with representative data and explain your requirement as per the same data.

Surya
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks For your responce

Number is field Here actual name is Frequency

we are having  different Frequencies with different materials 

for example i have material 

Raw  

and Frequency is 3

In this we are having different posting dates

like above we need to make cycles.