Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Login Failed From external Access

Hi,

We have an extranet version of Qlikview and, for remote access from internet for external users we have used Custom Directory users. The server is IIS server and its been set to host the website and DNS for it. For the machines in our network, by using the web URL, it shows a Windows Security form to insert the credentials we have made on custom Directory Users. But, whenever we connect to this website from out of the network, it just shows a page with 'Login Failed' comment and doesn't ask for inserting username or Password. Is there anything I should set on the server to solve external access problem?

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

I changed Log in address to "Alternate Login page (Web form)" in system-> Setup->Qlikview Web Server -> Authentication Tab and Default Preferred Client to "Full Browser and Small Device Version" on system-> Setup -> Qlikview Web Servers-> access point Tab and it works!!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

I changed Log in address to "Alternate Login page (Web form)" in system-> Setup->Qlikview Web Server -> Authentication Tab and Default Preferred Client to "Full Browser and Small Device Version" on system-> Setup -> Qlikview Web Servers-> access point Tab and it works!!