cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Macro wich select different values

HI All,

I have no knowlege with vbs.

I want that in a listbox every 10 seconds a different value is selected.

How can seen tha Macro therefor??

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Mahirceng,

Its not good to  create the listbox selection based on the seconds(time) loop.

Here i attached one macro example file . I have it will be helping for your requirement to select the all listbox value individually using the macro.

Regards

Ashok

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Mahirceng,

Its not good to  create the listbox selection based on the seconds(time) loop.

Here i attached one macro example file . I have it will be helping for your requirement to select the all listbox value individually using the macro.

Regards

Ashok

Not applicable
Author

Hi Ashok thank you very much. Thats right.

It that possible without the msgbox ?? to put there something like sleep(10 seconds) next..or so??

But that is ok.

Regards

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Mahirceng,

Ya it is possible to do this without the msgbox.

I tried to select the listbox using the concept you need (sleep 10 seconds next so.. for).

But i cant able to get the solution for your requirement based on the time and may be its not possible to do that.

Regards,

Ashok

Not applicable
Author

Depending on what you're trying to do, you might be interested in the Animation functionality in QlikView. It can show you a graph chart while it successively steps through the values of a dimension field. That may be what you are trying to accomplish. I've used the animation feature to analyze graphs while it automatically steps through a series of dates, for example.

Not applicable
Author

Hello Tim,

hav u an example qvw, what you describe? I dont know this feature.

And knows somebody that an function like delayed or sleep () existing in VB, which i can use for my Macro above ??

I need this Macro without clicking on the msgbox, the selections should evry x-seconds changing.

This is for an demo app, where the user will nothing to select in a short präsentation in a fair.

Can someone help?? 🙂

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi

I have attached the macro qv file with the sleep time settings

Here you can understand the issue in the qv .

We cant see the what selection happening / going  but finally it will reach the final listbox value

you can edit and see the macro from the edit module.

Regards

Ashok

Not applicable
Author

Thank u ashok,

now i understand u, it is not very nice when the user dont see the result of the chooses.

In this qvw we only can see the result of last value in the listbox.

It would be perfect, when we can see the results of every selection, which changing in x-seconds.

Do you know how the syntax of delayed is?? Perhaps we can do this with delayed istead of sleep

Regards,

Mahir

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi

I am not sure we can do it but will try to done it soon

Regards

Ashok