Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Management console reload error

Hi, i have a file in reload action, today show me is failed, something weird happen cause i can reload manually the app, i go to the location of this and the reload is completed successfully but from manage console show me this error, i checked permissions folder and all is ok, i don't know what happen, 2 days ago one of the services was down but in this moment the system show all is up correctly.

errorqview29012016.jpg

Hi, i have a file in reload action, today show me is failed, something weird happen cause i can reload manually the app, i go to the ubication of this and the reload is completed successfully but from manage console show me this error, this app have excels source, i checked permissions folder and all is ok, i don't know what happen, please help!Hi, i have a file in reload action, today show me is failed, something weird happen cause i can reload manually the app, i go to the ubication of this and the reload is completed successfully but from manage console show me this error, this app have excels source, i checked permissions folder and all is ok, i don't know what happen, please help!Hi, i have a file in reload action, today show me is failed, something weird happen cause i can reload manually the app, i go to the ubication of this and the reload is completed successfully but from manage console show me this error, this app have excels source, i checked permissions folder and all is ok, i don't know what happen, please help!Hi, i have a file in reload action, today show me is failed, something weird happen cause i can reload manually the app, i go to the ubication of this and the reload is completed successfully but from manage console show me this error, this app have excels source, i checked permissions folder and all is ok, i don't know what happen, please help!errorqview29012016.jpg
0 Replies