Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nakuldev
Creator
Creator

Master calendar discrepancy between QlikView and Qlik Sense

Hi All,

Recently, I migrated a QlikView dashboard to Qlik Sense, while everything seems fine, an issue came into existence.

The data in straight table is shown in Month or Week or Day based on the selection of text object. While comparing data between QV and QS, both Month and Day are showing up correct data but when Week is selected, there is a discrepancy. Both in QV ans QS, the First day of week is Monday (Mon-Sun).Not sure what could be the issue. 

PFA the screenshot for reference.

Could someone help me with this?

Thank you in advance

Regards

Nakul

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
nakuldev
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you for the prompt response Miguel! The issue got resolved. In-fact, not sure where it went wrong, QS by default considering Sunday as the first day of week instead of Monday.

Thanks

Nakul

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Are the week values in the field matching the format in the screenshot? What is the expression? Are there any variables involved that could be reading a different format due to the app variable differences (number format, week format, date format, etc.) between QlikView and Qlik Sense?

It's very hard to tell with only that screenshot.

nakuldev
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you for the prompt response Miguel! The issue got resolved. In-fact, not sure where it went wrong, QS by default considering Sunday as the first day of week instead of Monday.

Thanks

Nakul

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

It should be Monday by default, so I would suspect in the QVW file, someone may have set things to Sunday there in the script variables somewhere:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/September2020/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Scripting/NumberInt...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.