Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tpteo2019
Contributor
Contributor

Max expression with aggregation function

Hi All,

I am new to analytical tools (qlikview and spotfire).

Can anyone expert from this community advise me what is below qlikview expression syntax.

Sum (CC_DURATION_ID)/Max(total<BRAND_MODEL>aggr(Sum (CC_DURATION_ID),BRAND_MODEL))

and what will be the right expression to write this into spotfire.

I do attach my table and data value for this report purpose.

Thanks in advance for your advise.

3 Replies
tpteo2019
Contributor
Contributor
Author

PLANT_IDCC_LABELCC_DURATION_ID
1EqpCommOffline200
1DC=EqpCommOffline5000
2DC=CMMS: WO600
2DC=Change lot70
7DC=CMMS: WO400
7DC=EqpCommOffline1000
tpteo2019
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi All,

I repost the qlikview correct expression as below, should "PLANT_ID" instead of "BRAND_MODEL".

Sum (CC_DURATION_ID)/Max(total<PLANT_ID>aggr(Sum (CC_DURATION_ID),PLANT_ID))

Thanks & Regards,

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

It is likely going to be most helpful if you can post your QVW file, or an example file that people can then see your data model as well as charts and expressions to figure out what you need in this case.  I believe you may have also confused some viewers by stating you were looking for Spotfire expression, if that is truly the case, you should be posting to their forum, not ours...  If you can provide further clarification on exactly what you need and an example QVW, I expect someone may be able to help you in that case.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.