cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Migration from Cognos to Qlikview

Hi All,

I have cognos reports which needs to be migrated to  Qlikview. We have tried one of the migration methods using Cognos Report URL. But while we were trying to implement this method in Qlikview. it is throwing us an error saying that "This content cannot be displayed in a frame". I am trying to pull the secured page into QlikView.

Could you please help us in achieving this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Anusha K

3 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

If I understand correctly, what you want is to display URLs within a QlikView app? If yes, make sure that all javascript permissions are OK server side in the Windows OS, and first, try to show the URL in a dummy HTML page with just the iframe, so you know whether the issue is QlikView related or network or security related.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Miguel,

The issue is with the security related. We need to display the secured web page in iframe which we are unable to do so. Is there any way to show a secured web page inside a qlikview extension object.

Regards,

Anusha K

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

The object will behave as any other HTML code which could be in your app. So if Javascript is not set up to allow everything or in this case, HTTPS traffic in the browser or operating system level, then there is nothing you can do at Qlik level.

An easy test is using a dummy "Hello World" page behind the HTTPS server, to check whether or not the extension is handling HTTPS normally.